February 16, 2009

Finlay Costello Bennett



Born on his due date 02/07/2009 weighing 8 lbs 8 oz and 21.5 inches long! At my 40 week check up, our midwife discovered that I was already 5 cm dilated, she could feel his head and said she was amazed I wasn't already in labor. So she offered to have us come in to the hospital and she'd break my water. We did and after a very simple and straight forward 3.5 hour unmedicated labor, Finlay was here! We are soo blessed to have another amazing gift from God!!!! Thank you for all of your prayers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Bennetts!!! Finlay is gorgeous! I can't believe how big the boys are. You have a beautifully handsome group of kiddos! Love you all and hope you are well!
Love the McCarties: J, E, & a
PS love the beanie ;)

Rachel Tenpenny Crawford said...

He is beautiful! Congradulations! I miss you.

Larna said...

CONGRATS, MAMA! I'm so happy for you and your boys. Be sure to post more pics of the family (yourself included) when you can. Miss you, hun. :)

Clark Family said...

A HuGE Congrats to you guys... I sure did miss you at the V-day party :) I know you're just a little busy :)... Anyways, i hope that things are going ok... You must be a little on the tired side... if you need some reinforcement please, please, please, don't hesitate to call!!! Seriously friend...

Love to you, Kacy