November 8, 2011

A day out

We decided to go out for an awesome breakfast at The Mission in Hillcrest. I highly recommend it if you haven't been there. Fresh, delicious, and inspired food.
Then we ran over to the mall downtown to cruise around and get Fin new shoes. A boy after my own heart; he chose black chucks with the Velcro straps (bonus for Mama.) We even ran into a guy at the Vans store who grew up down the hill from me, so, I got to show off my family.
Then because we hadn't had enough, I guess, we went to Fashion Valley next to walk around and window shop. Then our last stop was Chipotle for supper (I know! I didn't cook at all today) before heading home for an early bedtime. They didn't fall asleep right away but I was able to get a few loads of laundry done and finish Declan's little pumpkin afghan before it got too late. All in all a fantastic day with my family. We're blessed.

No comments: