November 15, 2011

Gah! iPhone overload

So, after years of being jealous of my husbands iPhone he got me one a month ago. :D
Well, I had to put a few games on it for the kids, of course. Educational ones, fun ones and ones that I want to play, too. Then I started looking for the apps that I've heard so much about. I, of course, got my Facebook set up first but then got hooked on instagram that Delane talked about all the time. And then I wanted to be able to do the little tweegrams on instagram, so I got Tweegram. After that, I realized there must be a blogger app and here I am, getting back to my blog with a vengeance. Then Delane invites me to Pinterest... So, now I'm on Pinterest and enjoying it so far. But she texts me today and tells me I need to get back on Twitter.
To be honest, my head is fairly spinning.
I can truly say that I love how simple my iPhone makes it all but I don't know how long I can keep all these plates spinning. Not because I feel overwhelmed by them but because of my addictive nature. They are so numerous and ever-changing that there is always something new to add, check and respond to. I fear my own dependency on social media. If you know me at all, you know I'm really not that person. Well, actually, I apparently am.... :o/

No comments: