January 2, 2012

Lavish Love Handmade

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I have come to accept not so easily,yet, but with peace in my heart that our little Declan will be my last baby. I will never be pregnant again. Gah! That's sad... It catches in my throat if I say it out loud. But somehow it's ok. These boys that I have been blessed with are amazing and fantastic and healthy and on and on I go... I am truly blessed. Praise God in the highest!
With that said, I am starting a new business! I have begun making bath products and will have my etsy shop up and running soon. My line is called, you guessed it, Lavish Love Handmade. Here are a few samples of what I'm offering... Vanilla Java Soap, Lemon Tart Hand Scrub and Peppermint Tea Bath Salts.

No comments: