January 17, 2012

A little this, a little that

I love food. I really do. And that's what got me into this mess. This weight plateau, that is. But now, food is getting me out of this mess. I have been eating following the paleo plan and I've lost 5 lbs in the last 6 days!!! The food is delicious and I feel awesome. And the kids like it too. I will still be buying the bread, crackers, milk, cheese, yogurt etc for everyone else as long as they still want it. But all of our meals have been paleo recipes this week. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the progress there.
Second semester is back with a vengeance and it is definitely trickier now that Declan is awake more often. But the boys are doing great. We seem to have hit our stride and they each know what comes next and how to do what they can on their own.
Milo had is Brain Highways assessment last week and "passed with flying colors," so to speak. Our little champion will be starting the program this summer. :)
And while my etsy shop is up and running, ( http:/www.etsy.com/shop/lavishlovehandmade ) my husband hasn't had time to design my logo, tags, business cards or etsy shop banner yet. Boo... Soon enough.
So, now, I'm off to mop my floors before my husband gets home. G'night!

No comments: